Forget raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens. These are a few of my favorite things (none of them bought in a toy section):
I love opening and closing the doors on Mommy and Daddy's dresser. Sometimes I hide in them too, but that's harder to catch on camera. Mommy's sunglasses are a special privilege and reserved for when I am particularly fussy and nothing else is working. Good thing they are a dollar store pair.
Lately, I've enjoyed playing on Daddy's knee brace from surgery. I'm nearly as long as it is.
I love to have the broom follow me and I go running down the hall with it "chasing" me. Plus, I sweep while I do it, so it's a win-win!
The colander is a favorite from the bowl cupboard, to which I'm allowed access. I sometimes put it on my head or look through it and laugh.
I LOVE lids. I walk around with them, bang them on things, peer through them and hide them in other drawers.
I was so insistent on banging on Mommy's laptop all the time, that she brought out an old one she had that she's not sure works anymore. It's now mine to do what I want with. When Mommy's working on hers and I want up, she just directs me to my computer and I feel big too.
Probably my favorite "toy" is a power cord. Mommy and Daddy try and keep me away from ones that are plugged in by giving me one I can carry around (again, I love that it follows me as I drag it around the house). Jordan assured us there are only a few volts running through it and I should be fine.
Isn't it funny how they get all these toys and the things they like most are every day, common household objects! I especially like Lauren's power cord selection for a toy...that's FUNNY~!
2 comments:
Such cute stuff. I'm surprised she didn't try to go through my cupboards! But the stairs were just TOO tempting!
Isn't it funny how they get all these toys and the things they like most are every day, common household objects! I especially like Lauren's power cord selection for a toy...that's FUNNY~!
Post a Comment