Sunday, May 31, 2009

Memorial Day Trip to Vegas - Day 2



Lauren at the fountain at a new Vegas shopping area. It was her first time in a water park and a bathing suit. She LOVED it! She was the youngest one in there by a few years. The rest her age were on the sidelines too scared. She just kept wandering around looking for where the water would pop up next. She didn't even care when she would get plastered in the face. She got really upset when we decided to be done.

Big girl with cousins Sydney and Kaylin.
Enjoying the indoor gardens at Bellagio.
I turned around and Jay was snapping this photo. We think our friend Becky could blog about the fashion in Vegas when she's done commenting on American Idol lack of fashion sense: http://wickstromadventures.blogspot.com

Watching the fountain show at the Bellagio. Lauren loved this too. Of course, she wanted to reach out and touch the water.

She got a lot of practice on Pick's stairs. She can now go up and down without help. Help!

Although she wouldn't stand up on the tramp with cousin Zachary, she loved being bounced and kept banging on the door to go outside to play on it.

We took a walk every night when it cooled down.

An unexpected diversion with the adults was a karaoke machine. Jay choose "How Firm a Foundation," but Andrew changed it to "I'm Too Sexy." Phil and Andrew are closet karaoke performers that hogged the mic with Fof. Jay and I managed a high "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" duet. We're going to practice this month for the cabin open mic night and blow everyone away!

1 comment:

becky said...

I'm DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously! Jay is my new co-conspirator -- you snap, I crack. He he!

P.S. Lauren = SOOOOO darling!