For Memorial Day, we hitched a ride with Fof and Painho to visit Pick and Andrew in Vegas. They were also hosting Bec and Phil and Nuie and Jordan the same weekend, so it turned into quite a Western states family reunion. It was a much needed getaway for us and a fun chance to see Lauren interact with her cousins. Pick was a great hostess. Thank you!!
I've posted photos in a couple of different posts to give you all the highlights (but since half of my readers were there, enjoy the trip down memory lane):
Aunt Pick and Fof reading to the kids before bed.
Modeling the new outfit from Grandma and Grandpa. It matched Claire, but Claire pucked on hers right away, so we never got a photo of them together in the their twinner outfits.
Bowling with the fam. Jay wasn't able to bowl, so he and Lauren cheered us on. I wasn't the bottom, but not the top either. I think I broke 100 though and did get a couple of stikes.
The girls enjoyed playing with Lauren. They did ring-around-the-rosie and duck-duck-goose too in the bowling alley.
Hi Heather. You probably don't know me, except maybe how I know you...through family news. My name is Ashley and I'm married to Nate Barnum who is Jay's cousin. Anyway, I found your blog through Jordan and Janessa's which I found through facebook because Jordan and I were friends back in high school. Small world huh? So, I just wanted to say Hi and that your daughter is adorable. I hope you don't mind if I follow your blog. You're welcome to check ours out too. It's nateashleybarnumfamily.blogspot.com. Oh, and I love your pictures of Vegas. Next time we go there to visit Nate's parents, I'm going to make him take us to do something fun. We usually just sit around and 'visit'. It can get pretty boring.
i am glad you blogged the weekend, i don't have any pictures since my camera battery charger was lost. we had fun, the fun did end when everyone got sick after you left...oh well, we had some good couple of days right? see you in a couple of weeks.
4 comments:
Hi Heather. You probably don't know me, except maybe how I know you...through family news. My name is Ashley and I'm married to Nate Barnum who is Jay's cousin. Anyway, I found your blog through Jordan and Janessa's which I found through facebook because Jordan and I were friends back in high school. Small world huh? So, I just wanted to say Hi and that your daughter is adorable. I hope you don't mind if I follow your blog. You're welcome to check ours out too. It's nateashleybarnumfamily.blogspot.com. Oh, and I love your pictures of Vegas. Next time we go there to visit Nate's parents, I'm going to make him take us to do something fun. We usually just sit around and 'visit'. It can get pretty boring.
chicago would have been more fun! we would have had projects for Jay to do!!!!
I love this last picture of you two- so cute!
i am glad you blogged the weekend, i don't have any pictures since my camera battery charger was lost. we had fun, the fun did end when everyone got sick after you left...oh well, we had some good couple of days right? see you in a couple of weeks.
Post a Comment