Baby Girl had her 1-year doctor appointment today. Her pediatrician was so impressed with the weight she had gained. I told her it's because she stopped puking up everything she ate. She also had her shots. When I put her on the paper, it's like she knew what was coming. She started getting all sweaty and anxious and crying before the nurse even came back in with the tray. It was so sad. She let out cries I had never heard from her before and just pulled on my shirt. There is a reason Jay usually brings her. I think I'll let him have the next one too. Why does everything that's good for you have to have a painful side?
Here are the stats:
Weight: 19 lbs. 12 oz. - 27% up from 2%
Height: 27.5" - 6% up from 2% (we're not holding out for basketball scholarship)
Head circumference: 46.5 cm - 84% up from 61% (she must be growing her brain for an academic scholarship)
We're just glad she healthy. But we have to wonder when we see this video if her big head isn't a heavy load to carry.
No comments:
Post a Comment