I am officially half a cop. Friday, we did final testing for the Special Functions Officer certification. That would allow me to work in a jail, be an arson investigator, or a SWAT medic. I have no idea what else, but not much. I still don't get to wear a badge or pull people over. The next 10 weeks is getting my Law Enforcement Officer Certification. Then I will be a full blown cop and can pull over Kristy Powell speeding through the neighborhood.
I apologize for leaving everyone without a workout last week, so I decided to give you an easy one this week. The best part is you only have to do it ONE time.
- 800 air squats, 30 push ups, 30 box jumps, 30 sit ups,
- 30 lunge jumps, 30 burpees, standing broad jump for 50 feet,
- 800 meter run, 180 lb dummy drag 30 feet, 10 push ups,
- 180 lb dummy drag 30 feet, and finish with 10 push ups.
My first time doing it in January was 30 min. Today was 21 min and I can still walk normal.
6 comments:
Jay,
Congrats on being half a cop. Very exciting.
Also, thanks for reminding us fatties how out of shape we are with your fun little workouts. :)
Hmmm...what else can I write that will make Heather call me again?!
Kristy Powell eh? Glad you have your first speeding ticket candidate!
It's only because you don't live within Davis County, Nuie. You would be a prime target I'm sure...
We need to talk about this in the future, cuz I (Kika), REALLY want to be a cop! I don't think I can go through the academy until I am a citizen, which will probably happen next year. But I do want it!! :)
hugs to the fam!
Kika and Trevor
Congrats to the Half Cop! We are proud of you, as always. We'll be proud when you are a whole cop too!! He he!
And about the workouts.... I don't think I can do them. I'm old and fogey!
Fofa
Fof - There is a 52-year-old in my class and he's never last. No excuses. - Jay
Post a Comment