Lauren had her 9 month check-up yesterday and is still a little peanut - she weighed in at 16 lbs. 1 oz (2%) and 25.5" long (also 2%). So we thought, "at least she's proportionate," until her head circumference - 60th percentile! She needs some space in that noggin for all that brain I guess. The doctor says she is doing great and is just petite. We love all the use we are getting out of her (Chloe's) clothes.So the answer to the question is the turkey will win this year - 19.59 lbs. Lauren does have it beat in heigth though. We're just glad she's our little turkey:)

4 comments:
You have a little turkey, and I'll have a little sausage :)! haha...
oh sorry, I'm signed in as FOFA--that comment above was from me, Janessa...as is this one...
that is really funny heather. she is so darling--I will think of her while I am eating turkey
Oh, she is just a petite little thing! She's so cute!
Post a Comment