Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Lauren's First Doll

Lauren, who has no concept of waiting until Christmas, already opened her present from Grandma. Fof asked us to get her a doll. I have to admit I was skeptical at the choice. I didn't think Baby Girl would care at all or know what to do with it.

We gave her the doll and captured her reaction on video. She showered it with kisses and loved the hands especially. Perfect size for her little mouth. I think she just likes something smaller than her. Thanks Fof. Your wisdom astounds me.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Oh that is so cute. She is really growing up so fast. Can't wait to see her when we come home for Christmas. Hope you guys are doing well. Love ya.

Geoff
P.S. Thanks for the check.

becky said...

Mmmmmm...tastes like chocolate. :)

Janessa Taylor said...

So cute. I am surprised too! I thought dolls were for bigger kids...Mainha is very wise :) I also loved how Lauren was poking her eyes out too... :)