So Lauren is sort of crawling. She actually prefers to walk with us and is very proud of herself when she does. Perhaps it is because she equates crawling with these torture exercises we put her through. Hmmm, nature or nurture?
P.S. The music in the background is a constant now in the house since Jay received an awesome i-pod docking station from DAd and Fof for Christmas. Thanks!
6 comments:
Heathers laughing makes the whole clip worthwile. Can't wait to see you and have Lo-Lo and Cho-Cho play together.
That is the cutes crawling that I have seen it a long time. I love the way she rolls to the side! P.S. What a cute green dress Lauren has!
Now if there were mission impossible music playing the in the background we'd have a movie star on our hands! :) She is just so darn cute! Best of luck to Jay in his new adventures. I hope we can see you all this Christmas when everyone gets together. It seems like it's been too long. P.S. Pay no attention to my blog. It was for a school assignment. I'll probably make a family one soon and let you know what it is so we can keep in touch.
I just about split myself open laughing! I can't even stop long enough to write this! It was so funny!!!!! what a doll baby! It reminds me of Michelle crawling on her knees and refusing to walk! Have fun at Nater and Annie's!
she is ready for cirque de solei as a contortionist--(spelling?) she has got some serious twisting moves. go lauren.
so funny! I was laughing so hard!
Post a Comment