Lauren finally fits into a cute dress she got from Chloe. To complete the outfit for church, we had to do a bow that I fashioned from a ribbon I had. She managed to keep the dress clean the whole three hours. Cute, cute, cute.
I can not beleive it, Chloe wore that for Easter and she was 4 mos. and I thought that she was so small still. Lauren is a peanut! Being small is great for you, it just means that the hand downs will continue longer.
4 comments:
Can I just tell you how jealous I am that you have a cute little girl to dress up! She is so adorible. :)
I can not beleive it, Chloe wore that for Easter and she was 4 mos. and I thought that she was so small still. Lauren is a peanut! Being small is great for you, it just means that the hand downs will continue longer.
Oh she is TOOO adorable!
TOOO cute. If you have a problem getting rid of the dress after she grows out of it, I'm TOTALLY here for you :) hehe...
Post a Comment