Monday, December 22, 2008

Ugly Sweater Party

One of my clients, who has also become a friend, hosted a party for "cool kids." The only hitch - you had to wear an ugly sweater. The competition was fierce, but I think we had respectable entries. You can't tell from this photo, which is horrible, but my sweater has shoulder pads. We were beat out by a positively hideous Christmas sweater. It was so fun! The sweaters will go back to DI and we'll get new entries next year. Now that we know what to expect, we are sure to be on the lookout all year.

4 comments:

Janessa Taylor said...

Those are DISGUSTING!!! I think I'd even have a hard time GOING to a party like that. I know, I'm so vain... :)

Rollins Tribe said...

What's wrong with those sweaters?

Anonymous said...

At least in your ugly picture you had showered and had on makeup. I was just in my PJ's.

Jill and Greg said...

They are all pretty hideous. I am surprised you got beat!