Thursday, December 25, 2008

Lauren's First Christmas

Brock and Lauren have a crawling contest
Showing off her big "brown" eyes (they might still change from blue Fof)
Trying to stand up
Have I been a good girl this year?
My first time trying broccoli. I eat my vegetables (like Daddy)...
I don't know why we bother getting a gift. She was most interested in the bow.
Second cousins at Christmas Eve
Merry Christmas!
Lauren would like to say thank you to Fof and Grandpa for the doll (see earlier entry for video) and Boyton books and CD. Thank you to Barnums for the outfit and CD. Thanks to Santa for the books and balls. And thanks to my parents for giving me such a cute face.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! She is a doll, thanks for all the pictures, they are worth at least 250 words.

Tonee said...

I love her! She's a doll heather! I love those big eyes. My fav pic is of her eating broccoli...that's classic!

Kika VilaNova said...

hehehe I love the last thanks, she really has a cute face! Fofa demais!! :)