So Baby Girl has this freak out spaz thing she does when she gets really excited. It is hilarious. We caught it the best we could on film at the aquarium in Chicago this week. She loved it there and was doing it all day. You can't hear it as well, but when she curls her lip in the spaz face, she also emits fast, short breaths through her nose and mouth. It almost looks like she is in pain or going to cry, but she is just communicating. She really shows it towards the end of the clip. A lady at the aquarium overheard her and called it "gorilla." You be the judge if she is the next Jane Goodall.
7 years ago
4 comments:
That was HILARIOUS. Evolution, DEFINITELY...evolution from DAD and Becca :) She has the spazzing gene :)
Oh my gosh---she's a hoot! It's fun to see her getting so big and growing up! You guys seem to be little travler bugs lately!
i love this post. :) technology is such a great thing. i'ts fun to see her growing up even though i'm so far away. keep them comging!
How did I forget about your blog until just now. I'm officially stalking you. Your daughter is the most beautiful baby I've ever seen. Seriously. I lie when I tell people that, but with you I'm telling the truth. Lauren is so. stinking. cute.
Post a Comment