Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Finally Caught

What you've all been waiting for... Jay finally got Lauren's ostrich pose on camera.


If something is behind you, why bother turning around? Luckily, she hasn't figured out what to do with jewelry yet either.

4 comments:

Janessa Taylor said...

Awwww!! That's awesome! Now, I dare you to get it on VIDEO!! :)

Tonee said...

Wow! She looks like a little toddler that is getting to be so much fun!!! Hey, I saw your comment on my blog. I am feeling pretty good (after a few "bluesy" weeks) so give me a call anytime, I would love for you to stop by - however I still can't promise that I will have made it out of my pajamas by then! He he
Love
TOnee

Jill and Greg said...

Yeah--I would love to see it on video sometime! Very cute--and I must say the photos you sent were soooooo adorable! How could she get any cuter?

Anonymous said...

Heather!! I am sooo glad I found you! How are you? What a cute little girl! We have to catch up! (my blog is -- arizonapepper.blogspot.com)