Friday, October 31, 2008

Our Sweet Pea

For an 8-month-old, Halloween is about allowing your mom to snap some photos of you in a Geddes-inspired legume and answering the door for trick-or-treaters with a smile. Lauren managed to stay happy in her sweet pea costume for about 3 minutes when she realized the peas restricted her rolling over. Mom was still happy she got the coveted cute photo. Thanks to Becca/Zachary for the outfit. If you're reading Anne, call us.

Trying to sit as a pea...

Not succeeding...

Lying in defeat

Daddy might like this vegetable!

5 comments:

Rollins Tribe said...

I love it! She is so sweet. Don't you think that all of the holidays are fun again when you have kids? Happy halloween!

becky said...

Oh, man. SO adorable. I love the action shots!

Tonee said...

Hey Heather! So cute. I am glad you got on the blog bandwagon..finally...he he...just kidding! Lauren looks soooo cute, I just want to eat her! That costume is the cutest. I can't wait to dress my little one next year. I have the thank you card coming, but seriously THANK YOU SOO MUCH for throwing me the shower! And no, I did not deserve it because I have never thrown a shower for anyone, but I am so grateful someone wanted to throw one for me! Take Care! Love, Tonee

Amber said...

You are so funny and such a great mom, I'm so glad you were able to have a kid cuz you make them cute, she is ADORABLE, I seriously think she is one of the cutest little baby girls I have seen in a long time. Keep the updates coming you are so clever.

Jill and Greg said...

She is the most adorable pea I have ever seen! What a cutey!

Mom