Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Lauren's Two Front Teeth


Early last week Lauren woke up with teeth. Almost as soon as we noticed the first one, the one next to it started creeping up. They are still working on breaking the surface, but if you look closely, you'll see the two little white nubs on her bottom gum. She is proud to show them off with her biggest smile! (You may have to zoom in on the photo)

2 comments:

Janessa Taylor said...

Awwww!!! How cute!!! She's getting so old now :)

Rollins Tribe said...

Yeah!!!!! I found you! I am so happy that you have a blog. I miss you and Jay and Lauren and now I can keep up! Will you send me your email address? (sarahmrollins@msn.com) I Lost all my info when my phone tanked a few months back. Lauren is getting so big. Teething is no fun. Love you!