Just to clarify, the photo is not on the grave (a little morbid, no?), but rather on the spot at the Lincoln Memorial where he delivered his "I Have a Dream" speech. Our DC trip will be our first entry. Just need to find a moment to do it. Thanks for all your support.
5 comments:
Awww, Lauren is so adorable. And so is her mommy! I can't wait for the blogging to ensue.
P.S. I love your banner -- great pic, super city, awesome design. :)
YIPPEEEE!!! I am so excited that I am not the only one that has to eat crowe now that I am blogging too. How does your crowe taste?
Heathie, even eating crowe can't compare to the joy of blogging, so...welcome :)
signed, "the blog missionary"
ps. I'm honored "professional blogger" Becky likes the header I did for you :) Thanks Becky!!
I like the banner also. Taken on MLK's grave, good touch.
Just to clarify, the photo is not on the grave (a little morbid, no?), but rather on the spot at the Lincoln Memorial where he delivered his "I Have a Dream" speech. Our DC trip will be our first entry. Just need to find a moment to do it. Thanks for all your support.
Post a Comment