Saturday, November 21, 2009

Tiara's Wedding

Little T is married! We went to the dinner reception last night and were so excited to share our well-wishes with her. She looked beautiful. Josh and her looked so happy too. Jay bought Lauren a new dress at Costco for the occasion that is quite princessy. Lauren kept playing with the tueling all night. Here are some fun photos. I didn't get any of the bride and groom. Maybe Nuie did, so check her blog.

Lauren loves playing the "panno."

Four generation photo.
Trying to grab the cake with Fof.
She used the possessive form of Fofa as we came close to her house yesterday. Typically as we come up the hill she just says Fofa, but yesterday it was Fofa's, Fofa's. I couldn't believe it.

3 comments:

Allison said...

Cute new dress! And I love that she can spell her name, she is so smart!

Ann-Marie said...

So EXCITED to have you visit!!! It can not come soon enough!!!

Powell Family said...

This is really cute! Good choice of dresses Jay, I'm impressed! Heather, the chick on your baby ticker is WAY bigger than you! Are you SURE you're pregnant?