We went and got family pictures taken at JC Penny's (yeah Phil) this week before I get too fat. Lauren was so responsive and smiled cute in every one. The family photos were not great. Jay was in a weird shadow for some of them and I still looked fat in all of them. My assessment, they take great kid photos, not so much on the family photos (sorry Phil).
7 comments:
Lauren is so cute! Her hair is so long and wavy...JC penney does do a great job with the kids. I did like your family shots too, though.
You've just been spoiled by Marcel that's why you don't think they look great. I think they are totally what's to be expected at JC Penney, Target, Sears, etc.
Oh yeah...Lauren looks so precious and BEAUTIFUL in these pics! AND....you don't look fat!!!
These are great! Lauren looks so adorable...love those dimples!
Hahha, I LOVE that last one!! So funny :) She's such a HAM!! And your family picture does NOT look as bad as you think, seriously :)
You don't look fat at all. I really like them! They look great! They did some very cute poses.
hot ugg
classic ugg
australia ugg
ugg boots
uggs
ugg sheepskin boots
ugg sheepskin
cheap ugg
Bailey Button UGG Boots
Ugg Bailey Button
Classic Cardy Ugg Boots
Ugg Classic Cardy
Classic Mini Ugg Boots
Ugg Classic Mini
Classic Short Ugg Boots
Ugg Classic Short
Classic Tall Ugg Boots
Ugg Classic Tall
Infant Erin Ugg Boots
Ugg Infant Erin
Nightfall Ugg Boots
Ugg Nightfall
Short Metallic Ugg Boots
Ugg Short Metallic
Sundance II Ugg Boots
Ugg Sundance II
Tall Metallic Ugg Boots
Ugg Tall Metallic
UGG Amelie Suede Sandals
UGG Amelie Suede
UGG Fluff Flip Flop
Fluff Ugg Flip Flop
UGG Tasmina Braid Sandals
Tasmina Braid Ugg Sandals
UGG Tasmina Sandals
Tasmina Ugg Sandals
Ultra Short Ugg Boots
Ugg Ultra Short
Ultra Tall Ugg Boots
Ugg Ultra Tall
Post a Comment