Jay, Heather, Lauren & Quinn
This was just before bed tonight. She's been doing animal sounds for a while, so I decided to capture it on film. My favorite is the fish.
How fun! She is truly a doll Heather! Can't wait to see what her brother is going to be like!
she's adorable! The fish is my favorite too. I just want to squeeze those little cheeks!
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! Jordan always makes fun of my animal noises...I have to say, I'm about as good as Lauren :) Jordan is pretty amazing at it. You'd think he was the real thing if you just heard him and didn't know it was him!
my favorite is the fish one too! It was great and she is so cute!!!!!Mom
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How fun! She is truly a doll Heather! Can't wait to see what her brother is going to be like!
she's adorable! The fish is my favorite too. I just want to squeeze those little cheeks!
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! Jordan always makes fun of my animal noises...I have to say, I'm about as good as Lauren :) Jordan is pretty amazing at it. You'd think he was the real thing if you just heard him and didn't know it was him!
my favorite is the fish one too! It was great and she is so cute!!!!!
Mom
Post a Comment