Sunday, April 10, 2011

Quinn Real First Haircut


I had a visit with my sisters over Conference weekend and they lovingly pointed out my fashion flaws as well as the fact my son's hair was getting a little tail in the back. When Michelle mentioned she takes clippers to her baby's head, I figured I could too. So Quinn had his first of I'm sure many visits to Heather's Chop Shop. We put him in the highchair and put some pretzels on the tray and I went to town with the clippers. We thought he'd move around or cry, but he just sat there eating, not bothered at all. This kid is truely the most chill baby I've ever met.




 It's hard to see the taper with little hair, but at least there's no tail.


One thing I discovered was Quinn takes after his daddy with all his cowlicks. It was especially fun to move the clippers around his "swirl" right in front.


Another happy customer. Three cheers for all the money I save cutting my boys' hair.

1 comment:

Janessa Taylor said...

YES. He IS the most chill baby ever!! :) Good job Heathie! Yeah, I chopped Claire's the other night. Impromptu. Not sure about how it looks really, but who cares? I'm not paying til....she's 15 probably haha! Heck, Fof cut my hair til I went to college! Had NEVER been to a hair dresser! Now THAT is crazy!