Quinn's doing much better with some medication that is helping keep his heart rate and blood pressure stable. Thank you for all your prayers and concern. We've felt it!
When you said he had tubes and wires all over I thought that I would be prepared. I was wrong. Wow. I will call later today. We love you and all the boys have been saying prayers for Quinn. I will have to share some of the funnier ones later with you.
I couldn't help by cry when I saw these pics - I can't imagine all the stuff that little guy has had to go through. He looks like an angel laying there! May the Lord bless him and all of you! Love you!
my word---lots and lots of tubes and stuff. It is amazing! Hope they took out some today. He"ll never be able to turn over with all that stuff in him! We sure love that little buddy. Give him kisses from all of us!
Hang in there. I love you so much. We are all praying for your whole family. I'm glad that you are posting. He looks like he is in good hands. love you!
7 comments:
When you said he had tubes and wires all over I thought that I would be prepared. I was wrong. Wow. I will call later today. We love you and all the boys have been saying prayers for Quinn. I will have to share some of the funnier ones later with you.
Wow poor little guy, all those tubes. I am so glad he is doing better. I hope it goes upward from here. PLEASE call me with any needs, I am available!
Glad to have the update. I was thinking about you all day!
I couldn't help by cry when I saw these pics - I can't imagine all the stuff that little guy has had to go through. He looks like an angel laying there! May the Lord bless him and all of you! Love you!
my word---lots and lots of tubes and stuff. It is amazing! Hope they took out some today. He"ll never be able to turn over with all that stuff in him! We sure love that little buddy. Give him kisses from all of us!
Hate seeing all those tubes in the little guy. Hang it there guys! Hoping that the worst is definitely over!
Hang in there. I love you so much. We are all praying for your whole family. I'm glad that you are posting. He looks like he is in good hands. love you!
Post a Comment