With in-vitro, there is always that minuscule chance that the peitre dishes were mixed up. We know Lauren is a carbon copy of a younger Jay. But what about my side? Last night, I confirmed her Gollaher side when she instantly loved macty and tomades - a comfort food only Gollahers like and the in-laws find disgusting. It was a bonding moment to share our first bowl together. How could I not document it?
3 comments:
haha!! That is so great and very funny!! Mmmmm makes me want to have that for lunch tomorrow or something :) yum-o!!!
Hi Heather! I got a new computer and lost your blog address. It only took me a few months :) to realize I could probably find it on facebook. Your kids are so adorable. I can't believe how big Lauren is, and Quinn is a cutey. Glad you're doing well.
Recipe? (So fun. I miss seeing her waddle around the office after hours.)
Post a Comment