Quinn's doing much better today thanks to all your prayers. He moved to another part of the ICU tonight and they have removed a few of his IVs so he doesn't look quite as scary. He may move from ICU tomorrow. He still has quite a few wires. He's forgetting to breathe well when he sleeps and eats, so we're back on oxygen for now. All in all, much better.
He's been eating and sleeping well and is being a model patient. The nurse asked if I had taken some seditives because he is so calm and good that she thought I might be passing it through my milk to him! It was the talk Jay had with him before the hospital about listening to the doctors and nurses. I'll post again tomorrow night. Thanks for your continued thoughts.



The only smile we saw all day was when daddy came:(

Tonight:
This morning:
4 comments:
Sorry, I keep commenting on FB and your blog, truly he just melts my heart (sorry to say that again). He seems so calm and you are right, he's being a very good patient.
Oh he looks so good! It's better without all the tubes and stuff. What a good boy he is. He must really be taking daddy's lecture to heart!!!!! He is our special boy.
He is SO adorable!! And looking good!
Such a sweet boy!
Post a Comment