So I have no reference, but we think Lauren is brilliant.
Yesterday in the car we were listening to her primary songs CD (if I haven't mentioned it before, Lauren MUST have her songs on in the car at all times) and the piano intro came on for one and she said "piano." We've never pointed out instruments in songs before, but she plays piano with mommy and Grandpa.
Also, in the last couple of days she has started forming verbs and nouns together into almost sentences. And to make you other mothers even more jealous of our genius child, she is an angel at bedtime too. When we say "let's get your jammies on," she runs to her room and says "rock" and "sleep" and then "bed" after we've sung some songs and said prayers and lays right down with her animals and blanket without a peep. This is at 7:30 by the way.
She has her moments, but we are so blessed to have such a smart cutie.
7 years ago
4 comments:
You know 3 weeks around chloe and she will pick up some true 2 year old behavior.
I can only hope that Claire will follow in her genius cousin's footsteps :)
Of course she is brilliant, what Gollaher decendant isn't? Lauren looks darling, I can't wait to see her again soon. Have fun in Chicago...that'll be so fun, I want to see LOTS of pictures.
She truly is a brilliant child. I am sure it comes through her maternal grandmother (ME)and it will continue on through her life. amazing how those genes work!
I hope she has fun with chloe!
Post a Comment