We have enjoyed our time in Chicago with plenty of Chloe-Lauren play time and stuffing our faces with Ann-Marie's exceptional cooking. Christmas was no exception. Lauren has enjoyed playing with Chloe's toys, especially the blocks and dollies. We had Lauren open a necklace and a Tigger and Pooh coloring book Christmas morning (light, easy-to-pack presents). She also received a dinosaur movie from Santa. She will enjoy her dollie and stroller from Fof and Grandpa and her picnic table from Barnums when we get home. Mom and Dad also got her a tent with play tunnel.
I made eggs benedict for Christmas morning to carry on the Gollaher tradition and we have enjoyed Hansen traditions of chocolate fondue and Grinch (split pea) soup.
We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.
7 years ago




4 comments:
She's so cute Heather. Her hair looks like it's getting long and she looks like a true lady. .. .he he he! Hope you are doing well with your pregnancy! I miss seeing you!
It looks like you had a blast! I loved Chloe and Lauren racing. And by the way I loved you Christmas card, Lauren is just a doll. I can't wait to see her again. I will have to take a road trip to utah on track break...I think the next one is in March. Love ya! Can you believe Amber is pregnant with TWINS????
WHAT is that incredibly CUTE outfit Lauren is wearing??? Can't wait for Claire to be wearing it! :) HA! LOVE the pic where Chloe is totally sticking out her belly--reminds me of me at that age, haha
We did have tons of snow...Looks like you had a great time!
Merry Christmas.
Camey
Post a Comment