Friday, October 23, 2009

Play Date at the Park

Our friend Allison and her two cute little boys agreed to not only take Lauren for a play date yesterday, but hauled them all to the park. Lauren was in heaven! She loves swings right now and freaks out when you take her off. When Jay arrived at the park to pick her up after class, he pushed her until she looked like she was falling asleep. She still threw a fit. We have to enjoy these brisk days while they last. Soon the swings won't be an option. Thank you Allison!


2 comments:

Phil and Becca said...

When we go to the park, Zachary has to go on the swings at least 3 times. I'm such a bad mom because I always try to talk him out of it because I'd much rather sit, then have to push him in the swings. Is that bad?

Janessa Taylor said...

Awwwww what a cutie :) Ok, she needs to come over again and go on the swings with Claire!! (so Heathe, you just always have to remember who first taught her how AWESOME the swings are, even though she as scared :)