
Lauren enjoyed the first snow of the season with Fof who snapped some photos of her trying to catch the snow. We look forward to more snow days this year - especially building a snowman, which is Lauren's favorite song right now.
Jay, Heather, Lauren & Quinn
6 comments:
Awwww!! Yeah, Fof sent me a picture of her already, in the snow. That's awesome! Claire's first snow too! Although I didn't let her play in it :) She looked out the window!
I love the look of awe on a child's face when they see snow. My kids get it every year since we don't see it very often. Lauren is so cute, mom said your babysitter might have the swine flu! ouch!
ADORABLE! Time for a play date at the Wickstroms! (Lauren + parents).
Isn't she just so cute????? I love this age!
Love Grandma Fofa
Very cute. C
she is so cute! and congratulations on your pregnancy, we are so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment