Jay and I are so happy to announce we are having a baby boy! We wanted to wait to say something until we were half way and knew what it was so the wait would not be as long for the rest of you. We were blessed to have this one come to us naturally (a freebie:) and a complete surprise. Still not ready to tell work, but it's getting harder to hide the bump.
Our due date is March 16 - Lauren's same due date - but we'll have it a little earlier with a planned c-section. Lauren is excited too, she just doesn't know it yet. We're excited to add to the boy cousin bounty with Jared this month and Pick's boy in December. It will also be the first boy to carry on the Barnum name in Jay's immediate family.



10 comments:
Congrats Jay and Heather! That's awesome, he can hang with Nate. Crazy that it's the same due date as Lauren...hope you're feeling good Heather!
Yay! Congratulations! You guys sure can keep a secret! I hope all goes better with this pregnancy.
I love you guys and am so happy for you!
Wow! Awesome! I am sooooo glad you got your boy! Now you can feel complete! Love, Tonee
I love free things! Gollaher's love deals!
YAY!!!! Congratulations!!!! We were so excited when Jay told us! I wanted to call you but totally spaced it and then realized I don't have your number. Ah, the blessings! It was good to see Lauren too. She's getting so big and at such a fun stage.
Congratulations on your upcoming new addition!
jay must be so proud of the second picture! congrats i am excited. it is going to be crazy with all the babies this summer!!!
WHAT?! Call me!!
Heathe, not only will Lolo NOT be an only child, but you'll get your BOY too!!! Looks like the stars are aligned!!! I'm so happy for you!!! He's going to be SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE.
Post a Comment