He loves playing with Lauren. We've tried solids, but he's rejecting them. He gags when we try, but he seems interested in what we're eating, so I don't get it. Oh well. My friend Kristy always sums up developmental delays in babies with "if a bum on the street can...then he will eventually." So since a bum on the street can eat solids, he will eat them eventually.
And good luck to Kristy who will have her baby tomorrow. Lauren won't know why we have to stop blessing Kristy's baby in her belly. Good luck!
4 comments:
Yay!!! So glad everything is going so well.
I can't believe how well he is doing! So happy for you guys!
We're so happy everything went well. Thank you so much for the updates during and afterward. We were praying the whole time and I'm so glad everything is going well. That pic with the incision breaks my heart. No one as tiny as him should have to go through so much, but I'm so happy he's endured it well and I know it's because of the amazing parents you two are! Your family is so beautiful! We love you and miss you guys!
I'm so happy he is doing so well!! Yay! He will be packing on the pounds in no time.
Post a Comment