Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hoppy Easter!




Lauren enjoyed two back-to-back Easter egg hunts yesterday - one at Thanksgiving Point and the other as an exclusive engagement at Aunt Shaunie's. Let's just say she fared better at the hunt where she was the only participant. She was so cute. She would pick up the egg, shake it, then put it in her basket. She would walk a little, then take the egg out of the basket and throw it on the ground and pick it up again.

The cutest bunny hat is from Aunt Joan and Aunt Ruth, who had a wise inclining it would look fabulous on her. Wise.

5 comments:

Janessa Taylor said...

HOW ADORABLE!!!!! She's a DOLL :)

becky said...

Love these Easter pics! I agree -- she is too cute! Especially in bunny ears (although I would say only this kind of bunny ears). ;)

Phil and Becca said...

Heathie, I've missed you in the blogging world. The basement looks awesome! Poor jay, when does he have his surgery? I'll have to call you later and get the details. Lauren is so cute. I loved the video that marcel did. She is such a doll. I love that Shaunie did an easter egg hunt because you and jay tend to be bah-humbugs when it comes to holidays! :) Love you lots.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! It looks like you had so much fun. I haven't hunted for eggs since I was a kid. I'm going to have to borrow someone's kids next year! How are you? I need to meet this little one of yours before she's all grown up!

Laura said...

Lauren is so cute. I love the Easter ears. I also looked at the professional pictures. There are so many great ones! How did you ever choose?