Sunday, March 6, 2011

Quinn's First Haircut

Quinn's hair has been growing on top (not so much on the sides and in the back) and it was time to either give him a comb over, or trim it a little. As daddy put it, "he's not an old man yet," so we'll let him decide on the comb over later in life.

As daddy held his head, I took three snips off the fauxhawk and voila! Manageable spiking.

I managed to save a few of the half inch shavings for posterity. We didn't have to get Lauren's first cut until she was 2, so it looks like the boy is going to be a little different. Couldn't get photos of the actual event since both adults were occupied, but here's some cute ones afterward (including a second-long video that was meant to be a photo):


3 comments:

Jena said...

I love all of your blogs. And those cupcakes were awesome! I didn't know you could do that!

Janessa Taylor said...

Ok so we snipped Anya's hair yesterday morning too...just to even it out :)

Allison said...

So cute!