
I went back to work the first part of April, before Jay was done with classes. Thanks to my great employer, I was able to go back part time until the semester was over. That still left three days a week that I needed help with the kids. I wasn't quite ready to leave Quinn with non family, so my mom said she could help with him (we had sitters for Lauren) until Jay was done. Just before the first week back, she had her gallbladder taken out unexpectedly. That left us with a kink in our plan.
Enter Aunt Nunee. I was able to drop Quinn off as I went to my Lehi office. She was so cute with him and would send me photos of him dressed in Claire's pink hats, etc. I hope it doesn't scar him for life. She even watched both kids a few times. I know Jordan helped too. We are so grateful to you both.
At the adult session of our stake conference this weekend, the talks focused on our families on earth, both immediate and extended. I sat there grateful for Janessa and how she helped our family so much. I was really anxious about going back to work with a newborn and she put my mind at ease - especially in her first trimester and often sick! Claire was cute with Quinn too and got to feel what it's like to have a baby around. Pretty soon, she won't have to wonder, right? We love you Nuie!




1 comment:
AAWWWWwwwww well, he was a JOY to babysit--ANY time!! He's such a cutie :) Thanks Heathie!
Post a Comment