7 years ago
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Beauty Parlor for Lauren
My friend Kristy was so nice to take Lauren for the day while Jay recovered from his second surgery on his knee. Lauren loved playing with Hailey and Aubrey all day and learning girly things - playing with their tea set and being a participant in "beauty parlor." I was shocked to find out that Lauren really does have hair, I just have to learn to be as talented with the hair styling as Kristy. I'm not sure if I can recreate the cute style she did, so I captured it on film to prove to myself it can be done. Thank you Kristy and the girls!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I really don't think I had anything to do with it. She has the most beautiful curly hair and she is such a good baby! She was so fun to have, thanks for sharing her!
What a cutie! How funny, I thought all this time she had really straight hair?!?!?
So cute!
Post a Comment