Monday, June 22, 2009

Mac 'n Cheese No Winner

In the spirit of Lauren's likes and dislikes, we thought you might enjoy seeing her reaction to something new - mac 'n cheese - which we expected to be a hit since most children seem to love it. Our baby girl, not so much...

She then proceeded to gobble up her mixed veggies and pears and tried daddy's tuna and loved it, so I guess she just prefers the healthier stuff for dinner.

5 comments:

Tonee said...

That's so funny! She must take after her momma...

Janessa Taylor said...

So funny!! I wish I felt that way about brownies, donuts, pizza, ice cream, etc. etc........ but I don't...

Phil and Becca said...

that's funny. Was it Kraft mac & cheese, because the generic brands are not the same. If it wasn't Kraft, no wonder she didn't like it...

Troy and Tina said...

what?! She's a Barnum that eats vegetables?! This is unheard of! I'm so proud :)

Heather 'n Jay said...

I know, right? I'm very proud too. I think it comes down to the mother with whether or not the children likes veggies as we see with the Barnums. I did go cheap on the mac and cheese. Maybe that was it.